Saturday, March 8, 2008

Why Worry


Suddenly I remember .. once a friend told me ... just a something that was told to me to cheer me up at the time ... Seems quite long ago.. Let me pen it down... just so that I will still remember and see this as a memory :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why Worry ...
In this life, you only got 2 things to worry about,
Whether you are healthy or you are sick.
If you are healthy then you got nothing to worry about;
If you sick, you got 2 things to worry about,
Whether you are going to be well or not.
If you are going to be well, then you got nothing to worry about;
If not, then you got 2 things to worry about,
Whether you will go to heaven or hell.
If you go to heaven then you got nothing to worry about;
If you are going to hell.....
Then you will be so busy shaking hands with your friends!!
So you always have nothing to worry about!
So always don't worry and be happy! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cute and cheery huh.. :) Yah ... it good to read and sounds nice and funny.
On the deeper thought, this is actually very much simplifying everything into 2 things. In life, we have so many other considerations and things that we want, that is important to us, that we worry about more than just the 2 "branches" of path at each level of worrying...
So, it is just a piece of my thought but of course being a speedy author to the poem, can't be including so many factors into it and I understand the main message that want to be put across to me so thanks for composing this for me!
Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails