Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dinner - Kuishin Bo

Soup
Seafood Paperpot
Baked lobster
Crab leg and prawns
Teppanyaki: select meat (chicken, salmon, and dory fillet in my case) and give it to the chef and they will cook it for us
The pre-cooked dishes have shoft shell crab, fried dou miao ( I like tt one), yakitori stick (I took the bacon wrapped around shitake mushroom) and salmon cheese
Yuzu shorbet and peach ice cream


This is one of my favorite place coz it have the giant crab legs hahaha...
The first line is the appertiser. The baked lobster, its like the limited edition so have to queue for it and one person only entitled to one. Its good though... I like it at least :P. The other one is 2 types of soup ... Not sure what soup is it.. Miso and something like thick soup kind but with meatballs and glass noodle.
The items highlights, the crab meat is very sweet and fresh! Must use a long special fork and sciccors to pry it open and get the meat out. The cold prawn is good too as it is fresh, firm and slippery :) The paperpot, got lotsa types and I choose the seafood one, containing mussel, prawn, salmon , mushroom and veggies... Its kept warm with the fire underneath the pot.

There are others like prawn tempura etc that I didnt take. I didn't take sushi all these too :P
The dessert: Yuzu sherbet ... its good as dessert as it is sourish in taste and help to clear the palate.. and there is Peach ice cream (Limited edition also) and its nice.. It have a pleasant peach smell but not too overpowering. I didn't take pics of th cakes and jellies hee
There are large selection of drinks too, hot and cold. Hot ones have huge selection of tea bags and cold ones is good too. I had nestea green tea :)

That's all for now!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails