Sunday, July 25, 2010

Brunch - The Garden Slug @ Telok Kurau Lorong L

Heard some good reviews about this place, so we went here to try their all day breakfast as I feel like eating pancakes :)
Here is the exterior look, we sit outside, so I didn't take picture of how the indoor seats like..
The other entrance to the indoor seats :) It is actually 2 units, I think...
Menu
Table setting
Iced water
Start the day with coffee :)
Ice lemongrass drink with sugar water
Old Fashioned Pancakes. There is preserved pear slices embedded on the pancakes. The serving is okay, but I was looking for those fluffy pancakes instead of these types. But otherwise, it is good. Served with a block of butter and maple syrup :)
Our breakfast plan is spoilt when I smell the pizza from the nearby table :p We decided to order pizza for ourselves as well. The topping for the pizza is quite generous and good. The pizza dough is more biscuit like. Even though we (at least, me) prefer to have the thick pizza dough, but this one works fine as well. It is good and the portion is just nice for 2 :)
I asked for tobasco sauce and we are given cheese, tobasco and chili powder
So I pour cheese and chili powder on the pizza...
A good and filling brunch! :)
Total bill: ~$35 (we are served Mentos mint with the recipt as well) :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails