Friday, December 17, 2010

Breakfast - Nando's @ Melbourne Airport





Finally get to eat Nando's in Australia, after having so much about it..
Now grilling :)

Serviette

Cashier.. this is where u order your food
Sauces for sale
Take your own cutlery and sauces
Plates too

Interior of the place

Seating at the sides.. where we seat too :)Our waiting stand, which becomes our table number.. cock-a-doodle-do :p
Coffee with love
Sauces
To be consumed there.. same thing I assume
The different level of spiciness
Big breakfast and additional chicken fillet
BBQ Backrib with many many fries.. I wonder the main course is the fries or the backrib.. I enjoy the backrib a lot. I think I can eat 20 of these at least.. hohoho
After the plate is cleared.. in a flash.. haha
The total bill :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails