Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dinner - Shin Kushiya @ Vivocity

Went to Shin Kushiya, trying the Vivicoty branch. Here is the interior seating

Another type of seats. My seat is actually by the window overseeing the cruises :)

Menu
Utensils with Japanese Sakura prints :)

Table spices for the kushiya items :)

The wet tissue and green tea
Close up of green tea
Salmon roll. It have salmon sashimi on the outsude and avocado and grilled salmon on the inside.
The 3 types of powder on the table. Chili powder, sour plum powder, one more I dunno what is that, taste salty :) Goes well with the kushiya

Garlic fried rice
Asparagus pork. I like how the thin slice of pork wrapped on the asparagus.
Pork belly and grilled mushroom
Sishamo and golden mushroom with pork.
Chicken ball and yakitori. I like the chicken ball here as it combines soft tendons etc as well (I think as it taste like it is) Jelly with creme. Refreshing :)
Total bill: ~$65 (I don't really remember) :P
Related Posts with Thumbnails