Monday, October 26, 2009

Lunch - Traditional Vietnam Homecooked Food @ Hanoi

Ready ingredients and sauces to cook
Look at the amount of veges.. no wonder I think that Vietnam food are healthy
What is this??
This is the meat of field crab. This taste very nice. I eat and eat and can't get enough of it. This is not yet put into the soup.
I was told that it is very difficult and troublesome to prepare this, so really glad that I get to try it as the host willing to prepare this dish for us :) The crab need to be shelled out first, then go through a processor or something like that to crush the meat and shell, then needa pick out the shell... This is told verbally to me, so I didn't see it for myself :)
The pickles and sauce to eat the soup with. I just find it okay ... prefer the soup by itself hahaha
The vege taste a bit like spinach, and that are the crab meat :) :) I love it. I eat this till so full...
The other dishes, boiled lala, stir fry beef with brocolli
Fried shrimps and the wasabi sauce with fish sauce.
A really good lunch!
Have you noticed that I haven't get to eat any meat like chicken, pork etc .... ?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails